Customers who use Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2 products and services should migrate to Microsoft Azure to take advantage of three additional years of Critical and Important security updates at no additional charge and modernize when ready. For environments other than Azure, we recommend customers upgrade to the latest version. Is there/will there be an X86 version of 2008 R2. All I see is 64 bit. Thanks Chuck Gatto Hi Chuck, Windows Server 2008 R2 is available in 64-bit (x64) only. There NEVER was a 32bit version of 2008 R2. Server 2008 was the LAST server OS from Microsoft available in both 32 and 64 bit versions. After that, everything was 64 bit ONLY. It's still a very solid OS and is still very much alive out there, especially R2.
- Windows Server 2008 Standard Iso
- Download Windows Server 2008 R2 32 Bit Iso
- Windows 2008 Server 32-bit Iso
This article provides some information about end of support for Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
Original product version: Windows Server 2012 R2
Original KB number: 4456235
Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 are approaching the end of their support lifecycle. This means that as of the dates in the table below there will be no additional:
- Free security updates on-premises
- Non-security updates
- Free support options
- Online technical content update
Customers who use Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2 products and services should migrate to Microsoft Azure to take advantage of three additional years of Critical and Important security updates at no additional charge and modernize when ready. For environments other than Azure, we recommend customers upgrade to the latest version before the deadline. For customers who cannot meet the end-of-support deadline may purchase Extended Security Updates to keep server workloads protected until they upgrade (some restrictions apply).
The following Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 products are approaching End of Support:
|Product||End of Extended Support|
|Windows Server 2008 Datacenter||1/14/2020|
|Windows Server 2008 Datacenter without Hyper-V||1/14/2020|
|Windows Server 2008 Enterprise||1/14/2020|
|Windows Server 2008 Enterprise without Hyper-V||1/14/2020|
|Windows Server 2008 for Itanium-Based Systems||1/14/2020|
|Windows Server 2008 Foundation||1/14/2020|
|Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter||1/14/2020|
|Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise||1/14/2020|
|Windows Server 2008 R2 for Itanium-Based Systems||1/14/2020|
|Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard||1/14/2020|
|Windows Server 2008 Standard||1/14/2020|
|Windows Server 2008 Standard without Hyper-V||1/14/2020|
We recommend that you migrate to Azure or upgrade to the current product versions before the support end dates. This lets you take advantage of the latest product innovations and make sure you have uninterrupted support from Microsoft.
Windows Server 2008 Standard Iso
Free download eurowings 2004 update programs. Note
The following Server products are NOT eligible for Extended Security Updates.
|Product||End of Extended Support|
|Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008||1/14/2020|
|Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2||1/14/2020|
|Windows HPC Server 2008||4/14/2020|
|Windows HPC Server 2008 R2||4/14/2020|
|Windows HPC Server 2008 without Hyper-V||4/14/2020|
|Windows Server Update Services 3.0||7/14/2009|
|Windows Server Update Services 3.0 SP1||10/12/2010|
|Windows Server Update Services 3.0 SP2||1/14/2020|
|Windows Storage Server 2008 Basic||1/14/2020|
|Windows Storage Server 2008 Basic 32-bit||1/14/2020|
|Windows Storage Server 2008 Basic Embedded||1/14/2020|
|Windows Storage Server 2008 Basic Embedded 32-bit||1/14/2020|
|Windows Storage Server 2008 Enterprise||1/14/2020|
|Windows Storage Server 2008 Enterprise Embedded||1/14/2020|
|Windows Storage Server 2008 R2||1/14/2020|
|Windows Storage Server 2008 R2 Essentials||1/14/2020|
|Windows Storage Server 2008 Standard||1/14/2020|
|Windows Storage Server 2008 Standard Embedded||1/14/2020|
|Windows Storage Server 2008 Workgroup||1/14/2020|
|Windows Storage Server 2008 Workgroup Embedded||1/14/2020|
Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 EOS site
Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 EOS brochure
Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 documentation
Migration assistance with the Azure Migration Center
The Azure Migration Center has a full range of tools available to help you assess your current on-premises environment, migrate your workloads onto Azure, and optimize your Azure usage to best suit your needs. Microsoft also works with many Partners, who are available to help you at every step of the journey.
Windows Server 2008 ISO exists as the third instalment of the Windows system software that is still operating and is being remodelled at this point in time. Windows Server 2008 was originally published on February 4, 2008, as a highly marketable software application that went on to become one of the most successful system software in the years to come.
Windows Server 2008 has just been disclosed after Microsoft’s inoperative system software which had many inherent difficulties and was a very basic work environment software, Windows Vista. Due to this, Microsoft was unable to inculcate the necessary systems in the previous version of the server, but the recently launched one turned out to be a great accomplishment in the market.
Some methodical study and research from different websites announce the fact that Windows Server 2008 traversed sales of the Microsoft XP, widely regarded as the most user-friendly operating system in a significantly short duration of time.
Reasons for Market Acceptability of Microsoft Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2008 evolved as an enormous success in the market due to its immense power to generate responses in a very short period of filtering time. The main crisis faced by users in earlier versions was that the time for convening and uploading the proper documents was excessive. Even the process of rendering information took a significant amount of time.
Thus when Microsoft Windows Server came out it looked to remove such problems and emerge as the perfect solution. The system software started the process of integration by innovating essential languages and downloading files into the C ++ programming language. The C ++ programming system language also helped in expanding the working operative mechanism of the system to the next level ensuring that the process was adequately synchronized.
Issues Resolved by Windows Server 2008 ISO
Windows Server 2008 was launched by differentiating the model in two different versions, a fundamental version, and another R2 edition. The R2 edition is formulated in such a manner that it helps in developing a new interface and creates a new database for the clients who perform volume work on multiple software applications.
This also furnishes an additional benefit to all users who prefer to utilize many agent applications on their platform. Microsoft Windows Server 2008 ISO has been instrumental in solving the problem of the time lag between initial launch and operative work. This was a major problem in the previous versions of the software.
Steps for Downloading Microsoft Windows Server 2008 ISO
- Only the official website for the download of the software should be used. None published websites can lead to the download of fake software and pose the ultimate threat of a virus entering the system.
- Creation of a personal Microsoft Account with the help of official mail id and setting up of a designated password is essential.
- Different systems of software are suitable for different devices. One must be judicious enough to understand his or her requirement before downloading a 32 Bit or 64 Bit Operating System of the software.
- Understanding whether the software is in a preliminary and basic level language for comprehensive understanding is very critical. Everyone must be aware of the language and it should be easy to read and derive meaning from.
- Upon downloading the file from the Internet, one must extract it to the setup folder. After following the necessary procedures one will be guided towards the automatic installation site through which the installation process can begin.
- The set up actually takes a considerable amount of time. After the process is complete, restart the system so that it can function properly. Once the time allotted is complete, you can switch on the system and start working seamlessly on it.
Problems faced after Downloading Windows Server 2008 ISO File In 2020
One of the main things that are up for discussion is the development of the terminology that Microsoft is accomplishing so far. They are still labouring on Windows Server 2008 programming and rendering culture so that the software can become even better at handling problems in relation to data related queries and it helps in seeking vital information that might prove useful to the system’s working.
However, the use of this progressive language is creating a certain barrier between the communication of two different source computer systems and is thus resulting in a set of problems and oppositions faced by the users. One of the biggest issues that are being faced by the users of this software is the inadequate work performed by the recollection system of the software. With the improvement of terminologies, the amount of capacity expected for Windows Server 2008 is curtailed, and as an outcome, server accomplishment levels have increased by a considerable margin.
Download Windows Server 2008 R2 32 Bit Iso
Standard Requirements essential for installing Windows Server 2008 ISO
- Processor- Although at times with the basic version of the software, 1GHz processor is the minimum system requirement, it would be feasible if the system has a 2GHz processor in place so that the system can run smoothly and efficiently.
- RAM Requirement- Although the software system can work if there is 512 Mb RAM present on the computer, it would be most feasible if the system has around 1GB RAM. This helps in ensuring that the system runs lag-free and the core essentialities of a system are maintained.
- Hard Disk Space- Preferably for the original and initial version of the software 10 GB of internal space is adequate. However, if it is to ensure that the system runs properly without any hitches, then it is imperative for the system to have 40GB of internal space.
Windows 2008 Server 32-bit Iso
Windows Server 2008 created a lot of expectation and hype when it was first launched in the market. People were excited as they finally had a software system which would enhance their operational standards. And Microsoft has played a pivotal role in developing and strengthening that protocol thus far in 2020. Microsoft Windows Server 2008 ISO is one of those primarily essential systems that generate a great user experience but help in developing your system to the standards of the industry.