THIS VIDEO IS OLD. IN THE LATEST PATCH, ALL ARTES/SKILLS/ITEMS ARE TRANSLATED. This is an English patch for Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X. A full patch of the game, for both PS2 and PSP versions, and what's more, in many european languages. The team working on it is already huge, and the results are already showing off. Maybe not all of you know how tedious it is to completely hack Rebirth, and the accuracy of translation and adaptation needed to make it fluent and consistent with.
Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X is a Role-Playing game, developed and published by Bandai Namco Games, which was released in Japan in 2010.
Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X is a remake of the Game Boy Color role-playing video game, Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon, for the PlayStation Portable developed by Namco Tales Studio and published by Namco Bandai. It released in Japan on August 5, 2010. The original game was the first sequel in the Tales series, which normally does not have connected storylines. The story begins 205 years after the beginning of Tales of Phantasia. The game’s theme song is Glass Flower (ガラスの花 Garasu No Hana) and was sung by Hanako Oku.
English Patch Info:
The patch translated menus only not the story.
Both games utilize the Cross Arts Aerial Linear Motion Battle System (XAR-LMBS) which is a tweaked version of the series’ Linear Motion Battle System which is used in almost every game in the series though each game features its own unique version of the LMBS. Battles take place in a 3D environment with 2D character sprites. The two main characters of the game Dio and Mel can change into any of the clothes they are given, depending on the clothes the characters can change skills and obtain certain equipment. For example, Dio can change into Samurai and Shinobi clothes while Mel can change into Nurse and Witch clothes. The game features a total of about 80 costumes.
Download Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X English Patch PSP ISO
GoogleDrive GoogleDrive2 Mirror OneDrive [1GB]
Download ISO High Compress:
GoogleDrive GoogleDrive2 Mirror OneDrive [791MB]
|Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X|
|Developer(s)||Namco Tales Studio|
|Genre(s)||Role-playing video game|
Save Data Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X PSP PPSSPP
Shining Blade (シャイニング・ブレイド, Shainingu Bureido) is a tactical role-playing game developed and published by Sega for the PlayStation Portable. It is the fourth Shining game with characters designed by Tony Taka, the other three being Shining Tears, Shining Wind and Shining Hearts. Klik Salah 1 Dari ISO Dibawah (Jangan 2 Sekaligus) 2. Kalian Akan Dibawa Di @EP-Forums (Emu-Paradise Forums) 3. Cari Game Yang Ingin Di Download Melalui Kotak Pencaharian Di @EP. PSP GAMES DOWNLOAD Bagi yang suka download game PSP, berikut ada beberapa link yang bisa anda gunakan. English Patch. *Shining Hearts [JAP].
Tales Of Phantasia Psp Translation
One of the major attractions of the PSP are it's wealth of popular Japanese games and visual novels; few of which have been released in English-speaking countries. Some crafty people have taken up translation projects to bring the experience over the language barrier.
- 2Project Listing
Making your own Translations
The basic process is to unzip the ISO file, decompile some binaries, make your edits, zip it back up, and create an xdelta. Hacks may be necessary to allow the English characters to reflow, since Japanese is often more concise than English.
A great way to learn how this process works is to work on the (abandoned) Steins;Gate PSP translation:
Here's a list of all the unofficial PSP game Translations that we know of. Feel free to add any new ones to the list.
This list was rescued from the Akatranslations Wiki, which shut down when Wikispaces became paid-only. Feel free to update as necessary.
Projects that have been fully translated into English.
- Done via game patches:
- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva / 2nd or 2nd using Plugins/ Extend
- Done via transcripts or recorded playthroughs:
- Last Ranker Via Youtube videos
- Steins;Gate Hiyoku Renri no Darling - Via YouTube videos
- Time Travelers (Via YouTube videos)
- Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 3 (Disaster Report 3) Script Only
These projects are mostly finished and the majority of text is in English.
- Being worked on via game patches:
- Mobile Suit Gundam Age Universe Accel - Menu and gameplay elements only
- Nayuta no Kiseki (Practically finished, 99% at least)
- Being worked on via transcripts or video playthrough:
- All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation 2 - via wiki
- Steins;Gate Linear Bounded Phenogram- Via YouTube Videos.
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Script only
These projects are currently active and the authors appear to still be working on them:
- Fate/Extra CCC
- Original Team had dropped the project. Picked up by a new team.
- Kuroko no Basuke (The Training Camp) - via transcript
- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Portable
- Original Team had dropped the project. Picked up by Tradukosoft
- Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai Portable ga Tsuzuku Wake ga Nai - Disc 1 of 2 fully translated and playable
- Tales of the Heroes Twin Brave
- Project restarted
- Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 3 (Disaster Report 3) Currently working on patch
These projects have been cancelled, be it because of official release, lack of interest or complications.
- Amnesia (Officially released on Vita and Steam)
- Conception: Ore no Kodomo o Undekure! (Traduko Soft cancelled it)
- Otomate games (made obsolete by the establishment of Idea Factory's international branch)
- Super Danganronpa 2 (Officially released on PS Vita)
- Super Robot Wars Operation Extend (loss of interest)
These projects aren't actually a translation patch/script.
- Dies Irae ~Amantes Amentes~
- As stated by the translator.
Tales Of Phantasia X
These projects have had very little activity and are most likely dead.
- Gundam Assault Survive - Menu only
- Mashiro Iro Symphony - Last update June 2013
- Queen's Blade: Spiral Chaos - Menus
- Suzumiya Haruhi no Yakusoku - Last update 2012
These projects are obsolete because the game was officially released in English.
- Breath of Fire III (PAL PSP game)
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (PSP game)
- Dissidia: Final Fantasy (PSP game)
- God Eater (PSP game)
- Final Fantasy Type-0 (DMCA'd by Square Enix) (PS4, Xbox One and Steam game)
- God Eater 2 (Steam, PSV, PS4)
- Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP game)
- Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Final Mix - (PS3 game)
- Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G (PSP game)
- One Piece Romance Dawn (3DS game)
- Planetarian (Steam and iOS game)
- Tales of Eternia (PAL PSP game)
- Winning Eleven 9 (PSP game)
[Adrenaline] A List of PSP Games That Aren't Working
This is on a PS Vita 1000, using Killzone Liberation as the launchpad.
Star Wars The Force Unleashed - Crashes on the first load screen, requiring Vita reset (EDIT: Confirmed, Sony driver causes 'Game could not be launched', other two cause complete lockup)
EMPTY SPACES KITS PC/PS3 SEASON 2020-2021 England. Arsenal Aston Villa Brighton & Hove Albion Burnley Chelsea Crystal Palace Everton Fulham Leeds United Leicester City Liverpool Manchester City. Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. On the negative side of defensive stats, the player with the most fouls in a Villa shirt is surprisingly Jack Grealish; he is also, obviously, the most fouled in the league, being taken down 73 times (27 times more than Wilfred Zaha in 2nd place). Villa’s top scorer is currently Ollie Watkins with six goals. An unreal Luke Shaw performance vs Aston Villa has left Manchester United supporters foaming at the mouth. This is not a drill. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side sit joint-top of the Premier League table after a 2-1 victory over an excellent Aston Villa. Dean Smith’s side were brilliant on the night.
SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 3 - Locks up on first load screen, requiring Vita reset. (EDIT: Confirmed, with all 3 drivers)
Metal Slug XX - Screen Goes black immediatly after PSP logo, then returns to XMB with a 'game could not be launched' error (EDIT: Confirmed, 800200D9 error with all 3 drivers) Caused by the GTA_Remastered plugin Star Wars Lethal Alliance - very quickly runs through opening logos, then crashes on the first load screen, returning to XMB with a 'Game cannot be launched' error. (EDIT: All drivers cause the 800200D9 error) Once again, the gta_remastered plugin is the culprit Ace Combat X2 Joint Assault - All drivers fail to run the game, Sony causes 800200D9 error, others lead to black screen, which can be exited from with the PS button. Seems it might have been because it was a Japanese version, the US one runs fine. Monster Hunter Portable 3rd - gives 80020148 error (reported by u/Thesem_05 ) Considering this one to be fine until someone can prove otherwise.
European Soul Calibur - gives 80020148 error (reported by u/RedFlameFox)
Medal of Honor Heroes 1 - hangs after choosing a difficulty level. Tried with the 3 UMD drivers. (reported by u/Rider1221 ) He was possibly running a plugin, works fine.
WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2011 (reported by u/DiabloNocturnia)
Tales Of Rebirth Psp English Patch Iso Download
Final Fantasy Type 0 Eng. Translation V2 - Freezes in the loading screen, all 3 drivers (reported by u/Lexyloveslia confirmed by u/alphamyt)
Tales Of Phantasia Ps1
So far these are the only games I (or others in this thread) have found with problems, let me know if you were able to run them.