Past papers Our easy-to-use past paper search gives you instant access to a large library of past exam papers and mark schemes. They’re available free to teachers and students, although only teachers can access the most recent papers sat within the past 9 months.
Teachers can now access our June 2019 papers on e-AQA secure key materials (SKM). They will be available for longer, so that there is access to unseen mocks later in 2020 and early 2021.
The 2019 papers will also be published on our main website in July 2021.
Past Papers 9th Class
Find past papers and mark schemes for your exams, and specimen papers for new courses.
Can’t find your papers?
- Department of Examinations Sri Lanka, Pelawatta, Battaramulla, Sri Lanka. E-Mail: [email protected]
- All latest Cambridge O/AS/A/IGCSE Past Papers are available on our websiteSelect a qualification from the following available qualifications Cambridge IGCSE is the world’s most popular international qualification for 14 to 16 year olds. It is recognised by leading universities and employers worldwide, and is an international passport to progression and success. Developed over 25 years.
- Sri Lanka Biggest past papers Bank. Free download O/L, A/L and Scholarship past papers for all subjects in English, Tamil, and Sinhala medium.
- Past papers are of great importance for the students of all level of study either of school/college level or students of university. Also the students of other examinations like ECAT, MCAT, CSS, and PMS/PCS also can get benefit from the past papers.
- Modified past papers are listed separately and are only available for some subjects. Search for modified papers.
- We only publish question papers and mark schemes for some current specifications, in the year following the exam. See what's available when for more information.
- Some question papers and mark schemes are no longer available after three years, due to copyright restrictions (except for Maths and Science).
Teachers can get past papers earlier, from 10 days after the exam, in the secure key materials (SKM) area of our extranet, e-AQA.
ibresources.org is a student-led initiative to list and rank the top online resources and websites for International Baccalaureate (IB) students. The IB is a rigorous curriculum, where students strive to be 21st century learners. Reading materials (machine shop)the mechanic jobs. With the growing accessibility of digital resources, IB students can better develop understanding and broaden their knowledge outside of the classroom. The goal of ibresources.org is to showcase the top online resources that have helped IB students learn, study and revise for their IB exams. The results are continually updated to give new and current IB students an updated analysis of the resources available. All copyrighted materials belong to their respective copyright owners. This page links to resources on other websites. No copyrighted material is hosted on this website.
Past Papers Pearson
Top IB Resources & Websites
Past Papers Edexcel
2021 Rankings Available ⇓