A comprehensive database of more than 43 nature quizzes online, test your knowledge with nature quiz questions. Our online nature trivia quizzes can be adapted to suit your requirements for taking some of the top nature quizzes. Welcome to Q4Quiz Nature Quiz Section. Check our latest answered nature quiz and improve your knowledge. Nature General Knowledge Quiz. Which plant beginning with ‘b’ is brillant for attracting butterflies? Which seabird is sometimes called a ‘Sea Parrot’?
Virtual quiz nights are a competitive way to stay connected with friends and family during the coronavirus lockdown. Films, food and fashion are all popular choices for quizzers – but what about science and nature?
Science and nature quiz questions:
1) How many ribs does the average human have?
2) Which substance in the skin filters out harmful light from the Sun?
3) On average, how frequently are twins born in the UK?
4) Which is the most sensitive of the senses?
5) What do gonads commonly describe?
How to get paid mac apps for free. ALSO SEE: Football quiz questions and answers to test your knowledge
- World Royal Family quiz questions: 15 questions for your royal quiz
6) Where on the human body will one find rods and cones?
7) What part of the body does thoracic medicine deal with?
8) Humans and chimpanzees share approximately how much DNA?
9) What is the most abundant gas in the Earth’s atmosphere?
10) Approximately how long does it take for the sun’s light to reach Earth?
11) Which legendary British physicist wrote A Brief History of Time?
Nature Quizzes Printable
12) At what temperature are Celsius and Fahrenheit equal?
13) What modern-day country was Marie Curie born in?
14) What is the biggest planet in our solar system?
15) What name is given for the number of protons found in the nucleus of an atom?
QUIZ TIME! Can you get full marks in Tuesday’s Express quiz?
F1 quiz: 15 questions and answers to test your F1 knowledge
Tennis quiz questions and answers: Test your tennis knowledge
Science and nature quiz answers:
1) 24 Ribs
3) About Every 80 Births
5) The Male Or Female genitalia
6) In The Eye Light Sensitive Cells
7.) The Chest
8) 98 percent
10) Eight minutes
11) Stephen Hawking
15) Atomic number
Nature Quiz For Kids
Source: Read Full ArticleYou are here: Quizzes Galore - Nature Quiz
Nature Quiz For 10 Year Olds
Nature Quiz Questions
Nature Quiz Osrs
- What type of creature is feared by an ophidiophobe?
- An arenaceous plant grows in what type of soil?
- What crop does the Colorado beetle attack?
- In what part of the sea do 'demersal fish' live and feed?
- The cavy family of rodents, including the domestic guinea pig, is native to which continent?
- What is the plural of Mongoose?
- How many legs does a bee have?
- The moa is an extinct large flightless bird associated with which country?
- In botany, small cushion like structures called areoles are found on which plants?
- Which part of a horse’s anatomy is the equivalent to our ankle?
Nature Trivia And Answers
- Sand or sandy
- Near the bottom
- South America
- New Zealand