This program is called ' BCUninstaller ' (or 'Bulk Crap Uninstaller'). It is a free (as in beer) program uninstaller. It is focused on removing large amounts of applications at once, in a small amount of time. Bulk Crap Uninstaller Portable tells you everything about the app and its uninstaller in the 'Properties' window, from the installation location and version to available patches, registry entries.
It can clean up leftovers, detect orphaned applications, run uninstallers according to premade lists, and much more. Even though BCU was made with IT pros in mind, by default it is so straight-forward that anyone can use it effortlessly.
Why should I use this uninstaller instead of any other?
While it is true that there are many different uninstall managers out there, only few come close to the detection rate and versatility of Bulk Crap Uninstaller, When compared to the stock windows uninstall manager you might find that BCU will show many times more applications. To top it off, BCU is fully free and open source. You can freely modify it to suit your needs, or even better help improve it for the rest of its users!
Uninstall countless applications quickly
BCUninstaller will do all the hard work of ordering and running uninstallers for you. All you have to do is select them from the list. Many applications do not provide non-intrusive uninstallers. They will be executed first, so you will be able to leave the computer sooner.
Remove all leftovers from uninstallations
Often times uninstallers will not remove files that were created after the application was installed - temporary files, settings, shortcuts, etc. BCUninstaller will search for and offer to remove all of those, saving you many minutes, if not hours.
Detect orphaned applications
Download Antivirus One - Virus Cleaner for macOS 10.12 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. Keep your digital wallets and keychains safe with Antivirus One, your personal cyber security expert. Antivirus One offers live antivirus monitoring to protect your Mac from adware, ransomware, spyware and all kinds of malware attacks. Having an free Mac virus cleaner installed on your Mac is one of the most important things that you should do and have on your Mac. This is for your Mac to become safe and protected from any malware infestations. Antivirus software has the ability to remove any threat and suspicious files, folders, or applications on your Mac. Virus cleaner free for mac.
Oftentimes applications end up without a working uninstaller. They sit on your hard drive, you might even be using them, but most uninstall managers will not see them. BCUninstaller will detect, list, and enable you to remove those applications.
As any uninstall manager in existence BCU has a startup manager. It is not a useless gadget however, it has some powerful functions. The manager is tied into the main application list - you can see which applications are starting on boot and disable them.
BCUninstaller has a growing collection of localisations. At this time there are English, French, German and Polish translations. If you wish to help translate BCU to your language please contact me through the feedback page.
Uninstall lists and searching
You can create special lists that will automatically select all matching uninstallers. One of the most common uses for these is uninstalling crapware from a series of similar computers in classrooms or offices. Many different filtering methods are available, all of which are also available for searching in the main list!
Verification of certificates
Think that malware might be impersonating a legitimate application? BCUninstaller will look for and test digital signatures attached to the uninstallers. Green entries are verified, while blue failed verification for some reason. Take note that it is common for legitimate MSI uninstallers to fail verification, this is caused by internal workings of Windows Installer.
More data than you'd ever need
Wondering about what GUIDs are in use, where the application is installed to, or who signed the certificate? BCU will tell you all that and much, much more. The search algorithm will look through all of that data when filtering. While most of the time there is little use for all of that info, it can be a godsend while trying to corner a worm or debug your uninstaller.
Other notable features:
- Detection and uninstallation of Windows Store apps
- Uninstallation of multiple items at once (with collision prevention)
- Advanced grouping, sorting, filtering and searching
- Automatic detection and closing of running applications
- Automatic updating and error reporting
- Custom commands can be executed before and after uninstallation
- Editing tools and backup creation - can generate .reg files and remove junk to recycle bin
- Fully portable, requires Net 3.5 which is installed on all Windows 7 machines by default
- Quiet (unattended) uninstall of many programs when they don't openly support it
- Visibility of protected and invalid entries (system uninstaller doesn't see them)
- Added HeapLeakDetection junk scanner (#205)
- Added junk scanner for prefetch files (#229)
- Added logging for how long processes spawned by uninstaller factories run (#248)
- Refactored uninstaller factories to be easier to debug and slightly faster; Added logging of factory completion times
- Show ROT13 paths in readable form in junk results (#245)
- Fixed crash in ComScanner with invalid application installation paths
- Improved accuracy of some registry junk scanners that compare to application's installation path
- Fixed index out of range crash in ComScanner
- Fixed the 'junk backup failed' dialog extending beyond the screen making it impossible to progress (#246); Added extra logging for junk backup failed errors
- Updated task scheduler library to the latest version
- Use a new code signing certificate
Popular apps in Maintenance Tools
Klocman Software Bulk Crap Uninstaller FreeDownload1 Screenshots
No reviewNo Video
A small and friendly tool that lets you quickly uninstall multiple programs simultaneouslyBulk Crap Uninstaller is a handy application that helps you cleanup the list of your installed programs extremely fast, by letting you uninstall multiple items at the same time. It’s incredibly simple and functional so anyone can use it regardless of their technical experience.
Even so, the tool does bundle some advanced options so experienced users can further customize its behavior. After you launch Bulk Crap Uninstaller it may take a short time for all installed applications to load in its list. You can even show protected items and system components as well as hide Microsoft software by checking the related options.
You can sort the list alphabetically and mark programs you want to uninstall using their check boxes. Once you’re happy with your selection, just hit ‚Uninstall’ or ‚Quiet Uninstall’ – the second option only works with application that have this type of uninstaller.
After the uninstallation starts you’ll have to enter the usual confirmations for such tasks, but still, the whole operation will be much faster than if you’d manually uninstall each application.
- File size:
Klocman Software Bulk Crap Uninstaller Software
- User Rating:
- Editors' Review: