The LRMDS is a web-based catalogue and on-line repository of learning, teaching, and professional-development resources. It has four (4) integrated sub-systems, namely: (i) assessment and evaluation-, (ii) development, acquisition, and production; (iii) storage and maintenance; and (iv) publication and delivery which are designed to support increased distribution and access to learning, teaching, and professional-development resources at the regional, division, and school levels.
What is LRMDS?
The Learning Resources Management and Development System (LRMDS) provides the mechanisms to support access to quality teaching and learning resources.
CURRICULUM GUIDE – Negros Oriental Learning Resource Portal DepEd K to 12: Complete Curriculum Guides (CG) Below are the Curriculum Guides in PDF format for the K to 12 Program. These files are downloaded from the Department of Education website last May 2016. K to 12 Basic Education Curriculum Mathematics Grade 7 - 10 Daily Lesson Logs (DLL) These daily lesson logs (DLLs) are intended for Junior High School Mathematics Teacher, who teaches Mathematics from Grade 7 to Grade 10 of the K to 12 Curriculum.
- The Department of Education (DepEd) provides these Electronic Class Record (ECR) Templates free for use by all public school teachers. The templates allow for computation of grades consistent with DepEd Order No. 2015, also known as the Policy Guidelines on Classroom Assessment for the K to 12 Basic Education Program.
What is LR Portal?
LR Portal – is the website leading to the repository of digital resources that the users can access to complement, enhance, support, and assist in the teaching-learning process.
Objectives of this Session
- Familiarize with the different aspects / features of LRMDS which will serve as guide in maximizing such resources in the delivery of instructions
- Show deeper understanding of the process of identifying, developing, maintaining, utilizing, enhancing learning resources in implementing formal basic education
- Describe LR management practices that support the delivery of the curriculum
LEGAL BASIS OF LRMDS
Free autocad software 2015. October 4, 2011
DepEd Order No. 76, s. 2011
NATIONAL ADOPTION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THE LEARNING RESOURCES MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM (LRMDS)
Directors of Services, Centers, and Heads of Units
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
1. The Department of Education (DepEd) advocates the adoption and implementation of the Learning Resources Management and Development System (LRMDS) pursuant to the implementing rules and regulations of Republic Act No. 9155 and to support the organization of Key Reform Thrust (KRT) 3 of the Basic Education Sector Reform Agenda (BESRA).
2. The LRMDS Framework serves as the policy instrument for the implementation and ongoing operation of LRMDS at all levels of DepEd. It is supported by guidelines and process documents for all sub-systems, a quality assurance framework, standards and specifications (e.g., educational, technical, intellectual property rights, accessibility, metadata), and training programs.
3. The LRMDS is a web-based catalogue and on-line repository of learning, teaching, and professional-development resources. It has four (4) integrated sub-systems, namely: (i) assessment and evaluation-, (ii) development, acquisition, and production; (iii) storage and maintenance; and (iv) publication and delivery which are designed to support increased distribution and access to learning, teaching, and professional-development resources at the regional, division, and school levels. It includes the following:
a. information on quantity, quality, and location of textbooks and supplementary materials, and other teaching-learning resources;
b. access to learning, teaching, and professional development resources in digital format; and
c. standards, specifications, and guidelines for four (4) subsystem.
4. The LRMDS serves as a clearinghouse that provides information about the location of resources (hardcopy and softcopy) and allows users to directly access digitized versions of resources published and stored within the LRMDS repository. It is also a quality assurance system that provides support to DepEd regions, divisions, and schools in the selection and acquisition of quality digital and non-digital resources in response to identified local educational needs.
5. To ensure the smooth and sustainable implementation of the LRMDS, the Task Force that will serve as interim DepEd unit for the implementation of the LRMDS is organized which composed of the following members:
a. Directors of the Bureau of Elementary Education (BEE), Bureau of Secondary Education (BSE), and Bureau of Alternative Learning System (BALS);
b. Directors of the Instructional Materials Council Secretariat (IMCS), Educational Development Project Implementing Task Force (EDPITAF) and Information and Communication Technology Unit-Technical Service (ICTU-TS);
c. Technical Advisers provided by the Australian Agency for International Development (AUSAID) through the Support to Enhancement and Mainstreaming of Innovations and Technologies (SEMIT); and
d. LRMDS representatives from Regions VI, VII, VIII, XI and CAR.
6. The Task Force will perform the following functions:
a. develop a 2011-2012 detailed work plan based on the LRMDS transition plan to support phased implementation and operation of LRMDS within the DepEd;
b. determine the requirements (organizational, physical, infrastructure, capacity development, and advocacy) for phased national implementation of the LRMDS;
c. develop a detailed plan to operationalize the LRMDS nationally including the phased implementation of the four LRMD subsystems within all regions, divisions, and schools;
d. ensure access to the LRMDS repository by all fifty-seven (57) priority divisions; and
e. implement LRMDS within the regions and divisions provided with LRMD Centers under the Support to Philippine Basic Education Reform (SPHERE) grant by December 2011.
7. The LRMDS will be nationally rolled out to provide access to existing DepEd teaching, learning, and professional-development materials starting October 2011. Hence, the priority is to upload and publish all existing DepEd-developed materials and foreign-assisted project (FAP) resources for access by regions, divisions, and schools.
8. The DepEd officials and field personnel are enjoined to register at LRMDS Website in order to access the LRMDS portal. The Registration is authenticated within twenty-four (24) hours.
9. Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Order is directed.
BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC
DEPED LRMDS VISION
We aim to achieve
ADAPTIVE learning resource systems, fully functioning at the region and division levels, EFFECTIVELY DEVELOPING and distributing adequate and varied learning resources to TEACHERS and LEARNERS from both the formal Basic Education and Alternative Learning systems.
Objectives of LRMDS
- Strengthen Learning Resource development and distribution systems (CO, Region, Division, Schools)
- Improvement of instructional and learning materials system through support for the assessment, acquisition, adaptation, development, production and distribution of teaching/learning materials to schools
- Digitize available student learning materials
- Enhance provisions of quality instructional and learning materials
- Modify and enhance instructional and learning materials for implementing Alternative Delivery Modes and Learning Systems
- Improve development and utilization of Quality Assurance (including Monitoring and Evaluation) systems
How does the Learning Resource Management and Development System Work?
LRMDS is composed of FOUR (4) Integrated Sub-systems
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Development and Production
- Storage and Maintenance
- Publication and Delivery
LRMDS Workflow of Subsystems
Scope of LRMDS
Functions as a clearinghouse to:
- Provide information about the location of resources (physical copies e.g., textbooks, training manuals, lesson guides, CDs, charts, maps).
- Allows users of the system to access & download directly digitized versions of resources that are published and stored in multiple formats within the LRMDS repository.
- The repository includes the web based portal (Learning Resource Portal) which contains a searchable catalogue and online repository of learning, teaching and professional development resources.
How will WE do it?
The LRMDS is managed and maintained at all levels in accordance with requirements of DepED Central Office for distribution and access to resources.
The LRMDS is manifested as an online networked information and communication system through library hubs, division libraries, media and production development centres through the coordination of the LRMDS Division Teams
It is responsive to identified school learning and teaching resource needs and supports Divisions via the Regions to fulfil these needs.
Nature of LRMDS resources
- Web-based catalogue and repository of learning, teaching and professional development resources
- Clearing house for Learning Resources
- As clearing house of LRs, it provides information about the location of LRs (hardcopies and softcopies)
- Through this, it allows users access on directly digitized LRs in the Learning Resource Portal
- A quality assurance system that provides support to Regional, Division and School in the selection and acquisition of QUALITY LRs in RESPONSE to the identified local educational needs
- Learning Resources (LRs)
- Teaching Resources (TRs)
- Professional Development Materials (PDMs)
What are Learning Resources
K To 12deped Negor Learning Resource Portal Login
- Any of print (text-based)
- Non print (non text-based), materials, devices, tools, equipment, other media
- Aligned with the K to 12 curriculum primary bases or;
- Supplements to teaching and learning process.
- Designed for Learners
What are Teaching Resources?
- Any educational resource digital or non-digital that supports teachers in curriculum development, delivery and pedagogy or teacher trainers in the delivery of professional development programs.
- Designed for Teachers
What are Professional Development Materials?
K To 12deped Negor Learning Resource Portal Student
Are any digital or non-digital education training and development resource or program designed with a training and development purpose. Such programs may contain or reference LRs and TRs.
As a teacher, how can I participate in LRMDS?
K To 12deped Negor Learning Resource Portal Egusd
- Register in the Learning Resource Portal
- Be a writer / developer of learning resources
- Be an illustrator for textbooks / storybooks
- Be part of the quality assurance team
- Be a trainer on developing and QA’ing LRs
- Manage learning resources in my school
“You can’t teach people everything they need to know. The best you can do is position them where they can find what they need to know when they need to know it.” – Seymour Papert