Today, nVidia officially releases two more chipsets, the GeForce 2 MX-200 and GeForce 2 MX-400. We'll be taking a look at the MX-400 and comparing it to an original GeForce 2 MX and GeForce 2 Ultra. Discover AORUS premium graphics cards, ft. WINDFORCE cooling, RGB lighting, PCB protection, and VR friendly features for the best gaming and VR experience!
- The GeForce4 Ti (NV25) was launched in February 2002 and was a revision of the GeForce 3 (NV20). It was very similar to its predecessor; the main differences were higher core and memory clock rates, a revised memory controller (known as Lightspeed Memory Architecture II), updated pixel shaders with new instructions for Direct3D 8.0a support, an additional vertex shader (the.
- EVGA GeForce RTX NVLink SLI Bridge, 4-Slot Spacing, RGB LED, 100-2W-0030-LR Warranty: 2 Years $4.99 Standard Shipping on this item for a Limited Time.
GeForce Game Ready Driver
|Fecha de Lanzamiento:||2020.4.15|
|Sistema Operativo:||Windows 10 64-bit|
|Lenguaje:||Español (América Latina)|
As part of the NVIDIA Notebook Driver Program, this is a reference driver that can be installed on supported NVIDIA notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.
Before downloading this driver:
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1.
Game Ready for the Minecraft with RTX Beta
The new Game Ready Driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for the Minecraft with RTX Beta. In addition, this release also provides optimal support for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered, Saints Row: The Third Remastered, and SnowRunner.
Learn more in our Game Ready Driver article here.
Please note: Effective April 12, 2018, Game Ready Driver upgrades, including performance enhancements, new features, and bug fixes, will be available only for desktop Kepler, Maxwell, Pascal, Volta, and Turing-series GPUs, as well as for systems utilizing mobile Maxwell, Pascal, and Turing-series GPUs for notebooks.
Following the posting of the final driver from Release 418 on April 11, 2019 GeForce Game Ready Drivers will no longer support NVIDIA 3D Vision or systems utilizing mobile Kepler-series GPUs. Critical security updates will be available for these products through April 2020. A complete list of Kepler-series GeForce GPUs can be found here.
Those looking to utilize 3D Vision can remain on a Release 418 driver. Our software that enables the use of 3D gaming with 3D TVs, 3DTV Play, is now included for free in Release 418. It is no longer available as a standalone download. Our 3D Vision Video Player will continue to be offered as a standalone download, for free, until the end of 2019.
GeForce RTX 20 Series (Notebooks):
GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060
GeForce MX350, GeForce MX330
GeForce MX250, GeForce MX230
GeForce MX150, GeForce MX130, GeForce MX110
GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce GTX 1650
GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050
GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 980M, GeForce GTX 970M, GeForce GTX 965M, GeForce GTX 960M, GeForce GTX 950M, GeForce 945M, GeForce 940MX, GeForce 930MX, GeForce 920MX, GeForce 940M, GeForce 930M
GeForce GTX 860M, GeForce GTX 850M, GeForce 845M, GeForce 840M, GeForce 830M
This page provides links to both general release drivers that support OpenGL 4.6, and developer beta drivers that support upcoming OpenGL features.
Release Driver Downloads
OpenGL 4.6 support is available for Windows and Linux in our general release drivers available here:
Developer Beta Driver Downloads
Windows driver version 426.02 and Linux driver version 418.52.18 provide new features for OpenGL developers to test their upcoming OpenGL applications.
OpenGL Beta Release Notes
NVIDIA provides full OpenGL 4.6 support and functionality on NVIDIA GeForce and Quadro graphics card with one of the following Turing, Volta, Pascal, Maxwell (first or second generation) or Kepler based GPUs:
- TITAN: NVIDIA TITAN RTX
- GeForce RTX: GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060
- GeForce GTX: GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650, GeForce MX250, GeForce MX230
- Quadro: Quadro RTX 8000, Quadro RTX 6000, Quadro RTX 5000, Quadro RTX 4000, Quadro RTX 3000, Quadro T2000, Quadro T1000
- TITAN: NVIDIA TITAN V
- Quadro: Quadro GV100
- TITAN: NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal)
- GeForce: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030, GeForce MX150,
- Quadro: Quadro GP100, Quadro P6000, Quadro P5200, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4200, Quadro P4000, Quadro P3200, Quadro P3000, Quadro P2200, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P620, Quadro P600, Quadro P520, Quadro P500, Quadro P400
- TITAN: GeForce GTX TITAN X
- GeForce: GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 980M, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 970M, GeForce GTX 965M, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950,
- Quadro: Quadro M6000 24GB, Quadro M6000, Quadro M5500, Quadro M5000, Quadro M5000M, Quadro M4000, Quadro M4000M, Quadro M3000M, Quadro M2200, Quadro M2000
- GeForce: GeForce GTX 960M, GeForce GTX 950M, GeForce 945M, GeForce 940MX, GeForce 930MX, GeForce 920MX, GeForce 940M, GeForce 930M, GeForce GTX 860M, GeForce GTX 850M, GeForce 845M, GeForce 840M, GeForce 830M, GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce MX130
- Quadro: Quadro M2000M, Quadro M1000M, Quadro M600M, Quadro M500M, Quadro M1200, Quadro M620, Quadro M520, Quadro K2200M, Quadro K620M
- TITAN: GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z
- GeForce: GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710, GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630, GeForce MX110
- Quadro: Quadro K6000, Quadro K5200, Quadro K5000, Quadro K4000, Quadro K4200, Quadro K2200, Quadro K2000, Quadro K2000D, Quadro K1200, Quadro K620, Quadro K600, Quadro K420, Quadro 410
Turing GPU Architecture
Volta GPU Architecture
Pascal GPU Architecture
Maxwell 2 GPU Architecture
Maxwell 1 GPU Architecture
Kepler GPU Architecture
The OpenGL 4.6 specifications can be downloaded from http://www.opengl.org/registry/.
For any bugs or issues, please file a bug through the developer website: https://devtalk.nvidia.com/
Turing Extensions for OpenGL
GPUs with the new Turing architecture have many new OpenGL extensions giving developers access to new features.
Nvidia Geforce Series List
Geforce 400 Seriesalienware User Support Software
July 29th, 2019 - Windows 426.02, Linux 418.52.18
Geforce 400 Series Card