- Abdul Basith Bukhari All Islamic Content In One Places
- Abdul Basith Bukhari All Islamic Content In One Place Crossword
All Islamic content in one place.Know the true path oh GOD to the world. ALL ISLAMIC CONTENT IN ONE PLACE: Home Q & A FREE DOWNLOADS Kids ONLINE BAYAN. Moulana Abdul Basith Bukhari Tamil Moulana Samsudeen Kasimi Tamil Moulana Mufti Umar Sharif Tamil Video Library. About Islam Al-Quran and Science. ALL ISLAMIC CONTENT IN ONE PLACE: Home Q & A FREE DOWNLOADS Kids ONLINE BAYAN Blog FORUMS ABOUT ISLAM IS LIFE JUST A GAME. Moulana Abdul Basith Bukhari. Dr.Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips. Hamza Andreas Tzortzis. Abdul Basith Al Bukhari, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. 11,035 likes 10 talking about this. Mold your self!!! ISLAM THE TRUTH. ALL ISLAMIC CONTENT IN ONE PLACE: Home Q & A FREE DOWNLOADS Kids ONLINE BAYAN Blog FORUMS ABOUT ISLAM IS LIFE JUST A GAME. Hadith-Sahih-Bukhari (7008 Hadith) Hadith-Sahih-Muslim (5362 Hadith) Hadith-Sunan-al-Tirmidhi (3891 Hadith). Dawah Team Owned by Moulvi Abdul Basith Bukahri? This Website/Channel not owned by any scholars/publication/any specific organization groups, its owned by one of your brother having knowledge in IT, now he want to spread the word of Islam using what he.
Dawah Team is an not yet registered Non-Profit organisation based in India. We serve Allah by providing online services to Muslims. Currently, we have one core project by the same name, Dawah Team.
Dawah Team Project is an Islamic Audio Publisher. We are the Official Audio Uploader for Abdul Basith Bukhari and others who use our platform walhumdullilah.
This website features not only audio, but as a result of the merge now also features thousands of videos, alhumdullilah as well as full Qur’an recitations.
We have taken:
- The conventional way of publishing audio to more modern mobile friendly websites and further,
- To the newer way via iTunes store and Android Apps
- And finally, by creating an open platform whereby third-party applications can integrate with our publishing system
By combining both the aforementioned methods, we have ensured to provide our services on a platform that is open to be used by third party applications as well.
- Android Apps – Insha Allah Coming Soon
- iOS & iTunes Podcasts – Insha Allah Coming Soon
- Social Media Profiles (Reminders, Da’wah etc)
- Daily/Regular Short Videos Uploaded
- Offline – Insha Allah Coming Soon
- CDs – Insha Allah Coming Soon
- Posters – Insha Allah Coming Soon
- Flyers – Insha Allah Coming Soon
Why Dawah Team?
We have a fully integrated service, making us unique from other platforms out there. Every single content that gets uploaded on our website (sometimes by the speakers themselves) pushes through automatically to our services. This is the key difference!
We also provide a weekly email that sends out a list of new audios that were added in the previous week, keeping you updated alhamdulillah.
Each (well almost) Podcast (speaker/channel) on our website gets the following:
- Standard RSS Podcast Feed
- Android App
- iTunes Podcast
- Website Page
Using the Standard RSS Feed, you can use ANY device including Blackberry, Windows Phones, Android, etc., to download Podcast Clients (also known as Podcast Catchers). This means you can use any third party podcast catcher you like. We do not lock you in!
Abdul Basith Bukhari All Islamic Content In One Places
Our Website is both Smart Phone and Tablet friendly, thereby, providing maximum compatibility for multiple devices. Our content is highly organized and updated regularly, alhumdullilah.
All our content is 100% FREE.
We do not have any advertisements of our own so you don’t have to worry about prompts or interruptions of any kind!
However, please note that the content may contain some advertising placed by a third-party over which we have no control whatsoever.
Benefits of Audio
So how do these audio services benefit you?
You can listen whilst:
- Playing games
- Mowing the yard
- With your spouse and children
- While doing any other activity!
Here is an amazing chance for you to gain beneficial knowledge with your loved ones without having to invest in terms of money or any other financial resources. All you need is a sincere heart to come closer to Allah by listening to thousands of beneficial lectures that are uploaded on our website regularly!
Help us spread the word and earn magnanimous rewards from Allah inshaAllah!
Regular Audio Lectures and Quran, Videos, Reminders, Quotes, Hadith, Qur’anic verses and more. Follow our social media channels and be inspired.
Since you’re here …
… Alhamthulliha, we reach over a million people with our videos but we are planning to expand further with your help. We need YOUR support to keep bringing you the latest content daily. we have a small favour to ask. More people are watching DawahTeam than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Dawah Team videos, website, and social Marketing takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we want to spread Islam all over the world through digital media.
Donate Now, Support Digital Dawah.
Daily Islamic Reminder in English
⚙ YouTube: https://goo.gl/76d411
⚙ Website: http://www.dawahteam.com
⚙ Facebook: https://goo.gl/ho1qTL
⚙ Twitter: https://goo.gl/A3N0hy
⚙ Google+: https://goo.gl/QAK2Ll
⚙ Instagram: https://goo.gl/oGwND0
Abdul Basith Bukhari All Islamic Content In One Place Crossword
Daily Islamic Reminder in Tamil
⚙ YouTube: https://goo.gl/wTzSxY
⚙ Website: http://www.dawahteam.com
⚙ Facebook: https://goo.gl/M8wQYF
⚙ Twitter: https://goo.gl/ZNi7vh
⚙ Google+: https://goo.gl/nLjn9L
Abdul Basit (Arabic: عبد الباسط) is a male Muslim given name. It is built from the Arabic words Abd, al- and Basit. The name means 'servant of the Expander', Al-Bāsit being one of the names of God in the Qur'an, which give rise to the Muslim theophoric names.
The letter a of the al- is unstressed, and can be transliterated by almost any vowel, often by u. So the first part can appear as Abdel, Abdul or Abd-al. The second part may appear as Basit, Basith, Basset, Bas, Baz or in other ways. The whole name is subject to variable spacing and hyphenation.
It may refer to:
- Abdul Basit 'Abd us-Samad (1927–1988), Egyptian Qari (reciter of the Qur-an)
- Abdelbaset al-Megrahi (1952–2012), Libyan convicted of the Lockerbie bombing
- Abdulbaset Sieda (born 1956), Kurdish-Syrian academic and politician
- Amr Abdel Basset Abdel Azeez Diab, known as Amr Diab (born 1961), Egyptian singer
- Abdul Basit Mahmoud Abdul Karim, possible original name of Ramzi Yousef (born 1967), Pakistani convicted for terrorism
- Abdul Basith (volleyball) (died 1991), Indian volleyball player
- Abdul Basit, Ghanaian footballer
- Abdel Basset Turki, Iraqi politician
- Hafiz Abdul Basit, Pakistani held in extrajudicial detention
- Abdul Basit (cricketer) (born 2003), Afghan cricketer
- Abdul Baset al-Sarout (1992-2019), Syrian footballer turned rebel commander
- ^Salahuddin Ahmed (1999). A Dictionary of Muslim Names. London: Hurst & Company.
- ^S. A. Rahman (2001). A Dictionary of Muslim Names. New Delhi: Goodword Books.